Thursday, August 4, 2011

Gardeners Gathering ~ Friday, August 5, 8:30 a.m.

Leaves make us feel so cool...


I had the fortune of seeing Beth Crawford and Betsy Foote this morning when I went into school to set up my room. They will both be joining Lyn Streck on Friday, August 5th at around 8:30 a.m. (unless they decide otherwise) to do some garden watering and tidying up. Unfortunately, I can't be there, but I hope some of you can. The really lovely treat of the morning will be when Betsy's sister plays the flute as everyone works in the garden. Sounds idyllic, doesn't it?

I'm not sure who else is working. I know Katherine and I are not, and I believe there is a yes from Debbie Suggs.

A message from Holly Williams ~ we have cotton growing in our garden. Apparently this has been a bad season for cotton, but ours never fails. I think Lyn and Holly plant only enchanted cotton!  More pictures to come.


The beautiful peeling bark of River Birch trees is a year-round treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment